In the Spotlight
NewStream is now a solar-powered facility!
550 new solar panels generate 110kw of clean energy and create greener, cleaner options for you! Read more.
Check out NewStream's PowerDashTM
to find out how much solar energy we're generating today, how many pounds of CO2
emissions the system has offset to date, and much more!
is a high-capacity industrial water and wastewater treatment and materials recycling company located in Attleboro, MA. We receive shipments from a wide geographic area via truck and rail. We own and occupy a 90,000 ft2 facility originally built and operated by Texas Instruments. NewStream maintains a 1-million-gallon storage capacity and employs a wide range of chemical and physical processes for water and wastewater treatment and materials recovery. Recovered liquids such as oil and ethylene glycol are remanufactured for resale as industrial fuel and antifreeze. Effluent wastewater is discharged directly to the City of Attleboro’s municipal treatment facility.
What we do...
Read about NewStream in the Boston Business Journal here.
Non-Hazardous Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Non-Hazardous Wastewater consists of any wastewater that is not specifically defined as a Hazardous Waste per the Code of Massachusetts Regulations. For examples of non-hazardous streams, see the lists in the Water and Wastewater sections of our web site. For a summary of the definitions of CMR Hazardous Waste, click here
. Not sure whether your stream is acceptable? >>> Learn more
Specification Used Oil Fuel (SUOF) Recycling
We are able to recycle SUOF and treat the resulting wastewater in a single location - saving you valuable time and minimizing your disposal costs. >>> Learn more.
NewStream accepts used antifreeze in drums, totes, and bulk. Ethylene Glycol is recovered from the used material and re-manufactured into premium, heavy-duty antifreeze. >>> Learn more.
Why we're different...
- Our management team is made up of seasoned and dedicated entrepreneurs. Our operations team is comprised of former Texas Instruments-trained employees.
- Because our operating costs are lower than those of hazardous waste treatment facilities, we are able to provide lower-cost solutions to our customers.
- ‘Quick Quote’ requests are fulfilled within 60 minutes - 24/7!
- Deliveries are accepted 24/7 by both truck and rail. Our proprietary pricing calculator ensures consistent, competitive quotes.
- Incoming loads are segregated via batch treatment for easy tracking and effective disposal.
- A 110kw solar array, enables us to use green energy to help power our operations.
We take great pride in finding creative, compliant solutions for our customers. Intrigued? Come visit! We are available for site tours with minimal advance notice, and facility audits within 24 hours of request.